Maybe you’re considering a move to Edina to give your teen the opportunity to attend one of the highest ranked high schools in the state. Or maybe it’s the convenient access to state highways or its proximity to Minneapolis. Whatever your reasons, you’re probably searching for a home that fits the needs of your family and maybe goes a little beyond. Your best chance to get exactly what you’re looking for is with Edina new home construction. Most people don’t realize how many advantages there are in choosing a custom-built home over a resale one. For instance:
- All-new means energy-efficiency heating and air conditioning systems, windows, and appliances you’ll never find in a previously owned home.
- A new home means move-in ready. No pre-moving cleaning, painting, renovating, etc.
- Custom-built means you get to choose — flooring materials, kitchen layout, bedroom sizes, closet and storage space, finishes and more.
- All-new means never used and no maintenance needed for years! Plus, new home materials are generally less maintenance-intensive than older ones.
- Easy financing since there’s very low risk to banks financing newly built homes
- Everything’s up to code, which is rarely the case with a resale home, unless it’s only a couple of years old.
And you’d be hard-pressed to find a better community in which to build. Not only does Edina boast a nationally renowned school system, it also has nearly 40 award-winning parks, a thriving business community and a population that’s full of good people with amazing community spirit. If you’d like to explore your custom-home building options, contact us at Greenwood Design Build, the most experienced, customer-centered builder in the area.