How Does Minnesota Bathroom Remodeling Affect Your Home’s Value?
Thinking of a bathroom remodel? There are lots of factors to consider when you plan it out. One of those things is how it will affect your resale value. Even if you aren't selling your home, it makes sense to consider the effects so you won't be on the short end of the stick when it does come time to put it on the market.
How much can a bathroom remodel add to the value of your home? Up to 62% return on investment, according to U.S. News. This assumes that you don't try to make minimal upgrades, but do a true remodel with real upgrades.
A few tips:
Contact us when you're ready to increase the value of your home while making it the place you want to spend time!
- Heated floors are a boon for you and for selling. Buyers are always attracted to heated floors in the bathroom.
- The faucet is a central focus of the bathroom. The better quality and type of faucet you get, the more spa-like for you while you're there, and resale value when you sell.
- Make sure to put in two sinks in the master bath. You'll be glad you did now and later.
- Showering will be even more luxurious for you and increase the value of your home when you add body sprays and stone.
- Redoing a half bath? Consider making it bigger and converting it into a full bath. Not only will it be handy for you, but buyers are often put off by homes with less than two bathrooms.